Thursday, April 10, 2008

OK OK, It's been a loooong time...

Yep, our little rugrat has officially moved on from belly-button acknowledgement to reciting Shakespeare and fractal design... well, maybe not exactly, but he is certainly a talkative little bird.

He's using full sentences (with subjective nouns, verbs, descriptive words, the whole deal), and when his words fail him he chooses randomly between A. Throwing a fit; B. Pulling on my pant leg to drag me to whatever he wants me to see, retrieve, etc; or C. problem solving his way through it (like going and getting his little step stool to try to reach something. The wheel seems heavily weighted towards A at this point, but hey, he's only 20 months old... I'll cut him some slack. If he's still throwing fits at 10, maybe we should rethink things.

This is my second attempt at publishing this morning, so I hope it works. Seem to be having trouble with images so I'll try text first.

Cross our collective fingers...

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Yay! A post! So nice to see you haven't forgotten all about your little corner of the blogosphere!